5V1A Power Bank Charger Charge Module
Charging Circuit Board PCB Step Up Boost Power Module DIY 18650 Battery
B- Negative B+Positive
Quantity: 1 Pc
Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
1 x Power Bank Charger Module
Note: the battery must be in parallel rather than in series. Test voltage before installation. One bad battery will affect the whole group battery. Recognize the positive and negative. If you put them in the wrong position, mainboard IC will definitely be destroyed. To avoid damaging the motherboard, exposed part of the wiring must be wraped well
1. 4 LED lights display the power, intelligent automatic shutdown in non working state;
2. The main board has protection, overcharge and overdischarge protection (about 3.2-4.2v)
4. Motherboard size: About 15mm wide * 62mm long.
Pay attention to the following points during product installation:
1. The batteries should be connected in parallel, and the voltage should be between 3.2-4.2v
2. The battery is positively connected to the main board B + negatively connected to the main board B -. If the battery is installed reversely, it must burn the main board
3. It is not recommended to mix old and new batteries, high internal resistance batteries and batteries with large capacity gap
4. Check the case kit, and the batteries need to be connected in parallel. Weld the motherboard according to the positive and negative electrodes
5. The 18650 cell is used in the shell kit, and the flat end and sharp end are not allowed to be used
Available batteries: 18650 battery, mobile phone battery, flat battery, MP3 battery and other 3.1v-4.2v polymer lithium batteries,
(Note: if the battery has a protective board, it needs to be removed and then connected to the main board.)
Unavailable batteries: dry battery, storage battery, 1.2V rechargeable battery, Ni MH battery, 3.2V Fe Li polymer lithium battery, etc.